The Old Schoolhouse of Espanola remembers when respect for elders, hard work, and the value of a dollar, and were the real deal. You can help us recapture the high ground, and help your business or organization at the same time. The school features:
· No-nonsense “boot camp” tutoring
· Innovative “hands on” learning for students that need more help.
· Required participation in such projects as community cleanup.
· Documentation of area culture and history
· Character building using time-honored church and civic traditions
Five ways you can benefit:
- All contributions, in cash or in kind are fully deductible. The Old Schoolhouse is part of a 501(c)3 charitable organization. All are welcome.
- Your donation earns good advertising exposure in the community, including positive placement on websites, YouTube, blogs and Facebook.
- Special events (car washes, open houses, etc) will feature prominent logo placement and flyer distribution for your business
- Students help you or your organization personally- from lawn service to parking lot cleanup.
- Businesses that donate will be patronized first before others.
Three ways you can help
1. Donate to help refurbish the old building – tile, hardware, doors, roofing material
2. Donate to help purchase tutoring and school supplies, books, software, pens, ink
3. If unable to donate cash, you can donate in-kind contributions: food snacks, craft supplies, printer ink, surplus items, or discounts on purchased items.
Give at whatever level you can!
· Platinum level – $500 or more: Full advertising exposure on all web and printed media, and local events. Direct personal or business assistance from lawn service to parking lot cleanup.
· Gold level – $300: Full advertising credit/exposure on all web and printed media, and local events.
· Silver level- $100: Full credit on web media and open house events and print.
· Bronze Level – $50: Full credit on web media. Open house print credit.
· Copper level – $10-$20. Open house credit.